This is a limited-edition fragrance for the holidays. This is blend gives off a mix of cinnamon and bitter orange with these two notes inviting notes. The candle is infused with even more cinnamon, amber and driftwood to help set the stage for the holidays.
When you are finishing burning this candle you can save the glass and use it for a drinking glass. Just stick the candle in the freezer for several hours or until frozen. The wax should pop out of the container, if it's not budging use a butter knife to help. Scrape the container clean of wax and dispose in the trash and wash the container with hot soap and water. Peel sticker and enjoy this as a new drinking glass.
- 8 oz
- Cotton wick
- 3" Diameter x 4" High
- 98% Coconut Wax 2% Soy
- Burn time 35 to 40 hours
A portion of the sales of this candle will go toward helping out one of our local nonprofits.
From AKA Dwelling
Candle Instructions for Use:
When lighting candles for the first initial burn, make sure to allow between 3 to 3.5 hours for the first burn. This will allow the wax to get a good pool around to the edge of candle walls. Doing so will ensure that your candle melts evenly down the glass. For a clean burn, please remember to trim your wick to less than 1/4" before each use. It is important when burning a candle to be present, to be aware, and to never leave a candle unattended away and out of reach of curious children and pets
- Always keep candles on a sturdy and heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid drafts and ceiling fans, or any air currents
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- keep burn times to 4 hours and allow a 2-hour window before relighting
- Do not burn candles all the way to the base, always extinguish candles when 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- If a candle flickers, smokes, or high flames are inside the candle (about 2 inches) then the candle isn't burning correctly. Extinguish candle and let cool
- Never use a candle as a night light
- Make sure candles are in a well-ventilated area
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CINNAMONOOZE