1990: Pleasantly complex, never predictable. Only time will reveal what will happen next. The free-spirit follows whatever way the wind blows; be it the desert of the Southwest, the floral trees of the South, the woods of the mountains, or the grit of the city.
Notes: Cinnamon, Cypress, Sandalwood, Amber, Patchouli, Mandarin Orange, Musk, Vanilla, Cedar.
Burn time: 60 hours (approximately).
11 oz/ single cotton wick candle.
Soy Wax, Plant-based essential oils.
Vessel: Glass. 3.5” tall, 3.25” diameter.
Hand-poured in New York City
Made in the United States of America
Candle Instructions for Use:
When lighting candles for the first initial burn, make sure to allow between 3 to 3.5 hours for the first burn. This will allow the wax to get a good pool around to the edge of candle walls. Doing so will ensure that your candle melts evenly down the glass. For a clean burn, please remember to trim your wick to less than 1/4" before each use. It is important when burning a candle to be present, to be aware, and to never leave a candle unattended away and out of reach of curious children and pets
- Always keep candles on a sturdy and heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid drafts and ceiling fans, or any air currents
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- keep burn times to 4 hours and allow a 2-hour window before relighting
- Do not burn candles all the way to the base, always extinguish candles when 1/2 inch of wax remaining.
- If a candle flickers, smokes, or high flames are inside the candle (about 2 inches) then the candle isn't burning correctly. Extinguish candle and let cool
- Never use a candle as a night light
- Make sure candles are in a well-ventilated area
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: #90SC