Notes: Orange, Basil, Geranium, Musk.
Burn time: 60 hours (approximately).
11 oz/ single cotton wick candle.
Soy Wax, Plant-based essential oils.
Vessel: Glass. 3.5” tall, 3.25” diameter.
Hand-poured in New York City
Harlem Heirloom is an All-Natural candle company. Not only are our candles 100% soy but they are also scented with plant-based essential oils; so no artificial anything. We are committed to sustainability which is why we source all of our ingredients locally. We use soy wax derived from American-grown soy beans for an eco-friendly, clean burn with lead-free cotton core wicks. Our candles are preservative-free, petroleum-free, cruelty-free, and 100% vegan. Harlem Heirloom is a small but mighty team of two guys who hand-pour and package all of our candles from our tiny Harlem apartment.
Candle Instructions for Use: - From AKA Dwelling
When lighting candles for the first initial burn, make sure to allow between 3 to 3.5 hours for the first burn. This will allow the wax to get a good pool around to the edge of candle walls. Doing so will ensure that your candle melts evenly down the glass. For a clean burn, please remember to trim your wick to less than 1/4" before each use. It is important when burning a candle to be present, to be aware, and to never leave a candle unattended away and out of reach of curious children and pets
- Always keep candles on a sturdy and heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid drafts and ceiling fans, or any air currents
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- keep burn times to 4 hours and allow a 2-hour window before relighting
- Do not burn candles all the way to the base, always extinguish candles when 1/2 inch of wax remaining.
- If a candle flickers, smokes, or high flames are inside the candle (about 2 inches) then the candle isn't burning correctly. Extinguish candle and let cool
- Never use a candle as a night light
- Make sure candles are in a well-ventilated area
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: #CBSC