A sparkling experience with sweet notes of fresh peach puree and effervescent champagne.
- Made in Charleston, SC -
- 11 oz. varietal
- All-natural soy wax
- 70+ hours of burn time
- Hand-cut wine bottles
- Custom blended fragrances to mimic your favorite wine varietal
Candle Instructions for Use:
When lighting candles for the first initial burn, make sure to allow between 3 to 3.5 hours for the first burn. This will allow the wax to get a good pool around to the edge of candle walls. Doing so will ensure that your candle melts evenly down the glass. For a clean burn, please remember to trim your wick to less than 1/4" before each use. It is important when burning a candle to be present, to be aware, and to never leave a candle unattended away and out of reach of curious children and pets
- Always keep candles on a sturdy and heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid drafts and ceiling fans, or any air currents
- Never move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
- keep burn times to 4 hours and allow a 2-hour window before relighting
- Do not burn candles all the way to the base, always extinguish candles when 1/2 inch of wax remaining.
- If a candle flickers, smokes, or high flames are inside the candle (about 2 inches) then the candle isn't burning correctly. Extinguish candle and let cool
- Never use a candle as a night light
- Make sure candles are in a well-ventilated area
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RW167